Winter (Dew Drops) Winter (Dew Drops)

Wow, i kinda saw me in you, my music it's almost the same, just rambling with my bass and playing with my heart...

Keep up the exelent work, Slava from the Motherland <3

Home (Piano Song) Home (Piano Song)

Wow, i fucking loved it, it realy should play in a game!

Keep up the exelent work, Slava from the Motherland <3

Skirmish [Instrumental] Skirmish [Instrumental]

By the gods, what a track, this is AWESOME (!!!) btw, that bass, is it the TSE BOD? It's very similar.

Keep up the good work, slava from the Motherland <3

TSRBand responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it! No TSE BOD on the bass track here, but I have used it a lot in the past before I got a copy of Bias FX :)

Gran Turismo 2 - East City Theme (Chiptune Remix) Gran Turismo 2 - East City Theme (Chiptune Remix)

wow, this cover it's realy awesome! And +1 for the nostalgia from this awesome game!

Keep up the awesome work, slava from the Motherland <3

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you very much! <3 :D

A-ha - Take on Me (COVER) A-ha - Take on Me (COVER)

this is awesome! the drums, the bass, the melody, it's all perfectly fited in the whole mix, good job tovarish!

slava from the motherland <3

jdfr03 responds:

Thanks :D

Undertale - Spider Dance (SEGA Genesis Version) Undertale - Spider Dance (SEGA Genesis Version)

dude, that's metal as hell, i love it!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Yes, that's what I was aiming for. I got an Amon Amarth cover, too.

Dont Look Back Dont Look Back

Ohhhh, perfect as always... and that name... it realy fits on my life right now, thanks, made my night.... again

Slava from the motherland <3

Broken Broken

i love you, just that

If The World Ends Tomorrow If The World Ends Tomorrow

Your music ALWAYS gets me... i replayed this 7 times by now... such an rolecoaster of emotions, a sad moment of my life, and with this i can see, through your music, answers, questions...time... It's just beautifull... i love it, it makes more determined to learn to play the piano...

Keep up the amazing work, slava from the motherland <3

Teeth Teeth

Noice, kinda of creepy haha, feels like i am on hotline miami again.

keep up the nice work